Skip to main content


You can do your taxes FOR FREE online through or United Way IRS certified volunteers can file for you.
  • is an online program powered by H&R Block that allows you to file your taxes YOURSELF if your total household income was $66,000 or less in 2017.
  • VITA, (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance), will prepare and file your returns FOR YOU if your total household income was $55,000 or less in 2017.

What to bring with you to a VITA site?

  • MUST BRING SS cards or ITIN# for you, your spouse, and all dependents
  • MUST BRING Valid picture IDs
  • MUST PROVIDE  Identity Theft Pin # if applicable
  • W-2 Forms from all jobs worked in 2017
  • Copy of your 2016 tax return (if you filed one)

If any of the following apply to you, bring documentation:

  • All 1099 forms showing other income received in 2017
  • Health Insurance form 1095-A, B or C if received
  • Routing # and Account # for direct deposit of your refund
  • Childcare expenses, with provider address & federal ID#
  • Mortgage interest statements
  • Any notices received from the IRS or state tax office
  • College tuition and student loan interest statements
  • Lottery/gambling winnings
  • Unemployment benefits

If you lost or do not have documentation relevant to your situation, you can still get your taxes prepared.  Go to to obtain more information at

Call (772) 567-8900, or email  for more information. Call 2-1-1 for additional sites.